The access, navigation and use of the Web Site imply the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms herein, having the same validity and effectiveness as any written and signed contract.
Their observance and compliance shall be enforceable with respect to any person accessing, browsing or using the Web Site. If you do not agree with the above terms, do not access, browse or use the Website.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE.
Owner: GURPEA INDUSTRIAL, S.L.U (hereinafter, GURPEA, GURPEA GROUP (GURPEA, GURPEA GREEN TGECH, GURPEA TETRACE MÉSICO) or THE COMPANY).
TAX ID: B31965429
Registered office: Pol. Ind. Comarca II, Calle A, Nave 9, 31191 de Barbatáin (Navarra).
Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Navarra. Volume 1406. Sheet 45. Page NA-27939. Inscription 1ª.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain special conditions, which will be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by users. These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this document.
INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
By reading this document we inform you about the way in which Gurpea collects, treats and protects the personal data provided through the website www.gurpea.com, as well as the data derived from your navigation or provided through the on-line forms and those other data that you may provide in the future to the company through any enabled means.
ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
Access to and browsing of the Website is free of charge and does not require registration. The access and use of the Web Site implies that the user of the same accepts in its entirety and is obliged to comply completely with this Legal Notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations that are indicated in each specific case through the Web Site.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Gurpea Industrial, S.L.U, or any company of the group, are the owners or, if applicable, have the corresponding licenses on the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate the Website, as well as all the contents offered therein, including the platform itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through the same.
In no case shall it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the user implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights by the company. The user has the right to use the contents and/or services of the Website solely for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance herewith.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by Gurpea Industrial, S.L.U., any company in its group or third parties, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of the company or their rightful owners. At no time the access, navigation or use of the Website and/or its contents confers to the user any right on distinctive signs included therein, unless otherwise provided herein.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents and/or services of the Web Site are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Web Site, for any purpose, without the prior, express written authorization of the company.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the holders of the rights of the contents that the user finds on the Web Site, as well as the technical protection devices, or any mechanism or information incorporated to the contents offered on the Web Site.
In the event that the user sends information or content of any kind to the Holder through any of the channels provided for this purpose, the user represents, warrants and agrees that he/she has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual property rights, industrial, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The user acknowledges that he/she assumes responsibility, indemnifying the Holder, for any communication or content sent personally or on his/her behalf.
If the user becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could involve an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, or of any other kind, he/she must immediately notify the Owner through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org so that the latter can proceed to take the appropriate measures.
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents of the Web Site owned by the company violates any of their rights, they should send a communication to email@example.com with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his/her legal representative.
- Documentation proving your status as the Holder of the allegedly infringed rights.
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by Gurpea, as well as their location on the Web.
- Express statement by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without consent and of the rights allegedly infringed.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In the event that the Website shows links to other web pages through different buttons, links, banners and/or embedded content, Gurpea informs you that these are managed by third parties, not having the owner of this website human or technical means to know in advance and/or control and/or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website. The company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any aspect related to the platform or web page to which a link may be established from the Website.
If users have actual knowledge that the activities carried out through these third party websites are illegal or contravene morality and / or public order, they must immediately notify the owner of the website in order to disable the link to access them, an action that will be carried out as soon as possible. In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external website does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between The Company and the responsible of such external website.
LINKS TO THE CHANNEL ON OTHER PLATFORMS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The Company may make available to users, through different tools and applications, means of linking that allow users to access the channels and pages of the Website that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (e.g. Linkedin). The inclusion of these links on the Website has the sole purpose of providing users with access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks. The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between the company and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked platform, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its contents and/or services, being the owner, manufacturer or distributor solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of social networks may involve the identification and authentication of the user (login / password) in the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and outside the control of the owner of this website. By accessing such external networks, the user enters an environment not controlled by Gurpea, so the latter shall not assume any responsibility for the security settings of such environments.
Since the company has no control over the content hosted on such channels, the user acknowledges and agrees that the company assumes no responsibility for the content or services that the user can access on these pages, or for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available on them.
LINKS ON OTHER WEB PAGES TO THE WEBSITE
The company does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Web Site from those pages that contain materials, information or contents that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravene the laws, morality or public order, or generally accepted social norms.
Users may establish links to the Website on web pages they own, provided that they comply with the following conditions: (a) the link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts thereof in any form; (b) it is not permitted to create a browser or border environment over sections of the Website, nor may the Website be modified in any other way; (c) it is not permitted to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or, in particular, to state or imply that The Company has authorized the link or has supervised or assumed in any way the content or services offered or made available on the web page on which the link is established; d) the web page on which the link to the Website is established shall not contain information or content that is unlawful, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to any third party rights, including intellectual or industrial property rights and/or the right to honor, personal or family privacy or self-image or any other right, or content contrary to the rules governing the protection of personal data.
Gurpea does not have human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. The company does not assume any type of responsibility by any aspect relative to the web page that establishes that link with destiny to the Web Site.
RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- It is not permitted, and therefore the consequences will be the sole responsibility of the user, to access or use the Web Site for illegal or unauthorized purposes, whether for profit or not. In particular, and without the following list being limiting in nature, it is forbidden:
- Use the Web Site in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Web Site for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Web Site to collect personal data of other users, without taking into account the current regulations on data protection.
- Use the Web Site illegally, against good faith, morality and public order;
- Registering or contacting the company through the Website under a false identity, impersonating a third party or using a profile or performing any other action that may mislead other users as to the user's identity;
- Unauthorized access to any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, The Company's servers, or the services offered through the Website, by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Breach, or attempt to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Web Site or any network connected to the Web Site, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on the Web Site;
- Take any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary strain on the infrastructure of the Website or The Company's systems or networks, as well as systems and networks connected to the Website; or
- Impede the normal development of any activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or attempting to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of the same, or by falsifying the result of the same and/or using fraudulent participation methods, by any procedure, and/or through any practice that violates or infringes these terms and conditions.
The breach of any of the above obligations by the user may lead to the adoption by the company of appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, and may lead to the deletion or blocking of the account of the offending user, without the possibility of any compensation for damages caused.
Also, if you find any information or content on the Web Site that may be inappropriate, contrary to current regulations, or contrary to the conditions set out in the Web Site, please inform the company immediately through the various means provided for this purpose.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES
Gurpea cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of absolutely all the information and/or services of the Website, nor the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through the Website.
Accordingly, the company does not warrant and shall not be liable for:
- the continuity of the contents of the Web Site;
- the absence of errors in such content;
- the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Web Site or on the server that provides it;
- the invulnerability of the Web Site and/or the impossibility of breaching the security measures adopted therein;
- the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Web Site; and (vi) the damages caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that the Company establishes on the Web Site or through the violation of the security systems of the Web Site.
Nevertheless, the company declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to ensure the operation of the Website and minimize system errors, both from the technical point of view and the contents published on the Website, as well as to prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to the computer systems of users.
The company does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the content provided by third parties through the Website. If the user becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could infringe the rights of third parties, he/she must immediately notify the company so that it can proceed to the adoption of appropriate measures.
The company is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or updating of the information published on the Website from sources outside the same, as well as those contained in other platforms that are linked from the Website. The company shall not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of the aforementioned information.
The company offers its users a channel through which you can communicate and bring to its attention the existence of any content with respect to which the user considers that they are contrary to the law or violate the legitimate rights of third parties. If you become aware of any of the above circumstances, you should immediately inform the company, so that it can review the content communicated and, if necessary, can proceed to its removal or disabling, by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of content and/or use of Website services, with or without prior notice, to users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the possibility of the user being able to claim any compensation for this cause.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 (EU) General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data and Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, all personal data provided during the use of the Website will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the law and conditions of use of that domain that we proceed to expose below:
Obligation to provide the data.
This website may have data collection forms, complying with current legislation insofar as only data of the owner will be requested, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes.
The content of any mail received through the address contained in this legal notice will be the responsibility of the sender, exonerating Gurpea of any responsibility for it.
For what purpose will the company process the personal data and for how long?
Depending on the requests and interaction you make, the personal data collected will be processed by The Company in accordance with the following purposes:
To respond to requests for information that you make to us, through the address provided for this purpose on the Website or through Social Networks:
- Manage, process and respond to requests for information.
- To attend and solve User's queries regarding the company and the activities it organizes and/or promotes.
The data will be kept for the management of the request formulated and, once it has been solved, for a period of one year.
To address incidents, complaints and claims that you make to us, through the address provided for this purpose on the Website or through Social Networks:
- Attend, manage, process and respond to incidents, complaints and/or claims regarding the company and the activities it organizes and/or promotes.
The data will be kept for the management of the complaint made or incident reported, during the period in which Gurpea could be held liable.
To contact or keep you informed:
- Manage the sending of communications about activities, events, products and services of the company, when appropriate and provided that you give us your consent to that effect.
The data will be kept as long as you do not object or revoke your consent.
To manage the reception of resumes, interview management, filling vacancies if necessary:
- Evaluate and manage your job application and, if necessary, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel, in order to offer you positions that fit your profile.
- To manage the reception of resumes through the corporate Web, to be able to contact the interested parties and manage a possible interview or coverage of the position if there is a vacancy.
Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, and failure to provide it will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
The data will be kept as long as they are up to date. If the data is not updated for more than two years, it will be deleted or blocked.
To deal with complaints made through the complaints channel set up ad hoc, through the address provided for this purpose on the corporate website.
- To attend to, manage, process and respond to complaints filed in compliance with Law 2/2023.
The data will be kept for the management of the complaint made during the period in which Gurpea could be held liable, as long as permitted by current legislation.
What data will the company process?
The company may process the following categories of data, depending on the request you make:
- Identification data: name, surname and, if applicable, ID card number.
- Contact information: E-mail (address and/or telephone number) that you wish to provide us with.
In the event that you send us your resume to the address provided and / or form established for this purpose, the company will also process the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, ID card number, postal address, e-mail address, image, zip code, telephone, social security number, telephone, signature and vehicle registration number if necessary for access and parking in the facilities.
- Data relating to personal characteristics; marital status, family data, date of birth, place of birth, sex, nationality, mother tongue, physical or anthropometric characteristics.
- Academic and professional data: education/diplomas, student record, professional experience, membership in professional associations.
- Economic, financial, banking and insurance data.
- Data relating to social circumstances: characteristics of accommodation, housing, family situation, property, possessions, hobbies and lifestyle, membership in clubs and associations, licenses, permits or authorizations.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The treatment of the User's data by Gurpea Industrial, S.L.U is based on the consent that we request when appropriate, the legitimacy derived from the provision of contracted and/or requested services and the legitimate interest of the company to respond to emails received. Additionally, the treatment will be based on compliance with current legislation (as is the case of Law 2/2023).
In the case of sending a curriculum vitae, we inform you that your data will be processed on the basis of your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, although this would mean that your application could not be taken into account in our recruitment processes. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent and the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others. However, in case of withdrawal of consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except in the cases legally foreseen. Although your data may be accessible by third parties that provide services to Gurpea, such as hosting providers or computer development among others. In no case these third parties are authorized to treat them for their own purposes, such as sending commercial information or provide the data to other entities, without your prior consent.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- You guarantee that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide to the company is true, accurate, complete and up to date. To these effects, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he/she communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
- You guarantee that you have informed the third parties from whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. You also warrant that you have obtained their authorization to provide their data to The Company for the purposes indicated.
- You will be liable for any false or inaccurate information you provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to the company or to third parties.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User may send a letter to the company, to the address indicated in the heading of this policy, or by e-mail to the address email@example.com with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching a document that allows proof of identity, at any time and free of charge, in order to:
- To revoke the consents granted.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from the company the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data to another data controller.
Likewise, the User is informed that at any time he/she may file a complaint regarding the protection of his/her personal data before the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid or at www.aepd.es, when he/she understands that his/her rights have not been respected.
SAFETY MEASURES .
The company will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The company informs that it may inform and cooperate in a timely manner with the competent police and judicial authorities if it detects any infringement of current legislation or if it suspects that a crime has been committed.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The regulations in force shall determine the laws that should govern and the jurisdiction that should know the relations between Gurpea and the users. However, provided that such regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a particular jurisdiction, for any dispute arising out of or related to this Website shall apply Spanish law in force at the time of the dispute. Likewise, the company and the users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, and provided that the legislation so permits, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Pamplona (Navarra).
To file complaints regarding the use of our services, you can contact us by mail at the electronic or physical address indicated in the "Identification" section, committing ourselves to seek at all times an amicable solution to the conflict.
Last update: November 2023.